Donate to Rapping About Prevention
The Rapping About Prevention (RAP) team are searching for creative ways to support and expand their efforts in reaching underprivileged kids, communities, organizations and schools, facing budget constraints. Each year, the owner Sterlen Barr, goes over his contract and performs assemblies at no charge for several schools.RAP reaches well over 60,000 students per year. Just think how much further they can reach with your support! K-12 programs include:
- Exercise & Nutrition
- Violence & Bullying Prevention
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness
- Tobacco/E-Cigarettes Education
- PSSA / Midterms / Finals Pep Rally
Your donation ensures that we can continue to provide prevention and education, which are key essentials for success, to low-income schools and non-profit agencies with tight budgets. Make checks payable to: Rapping About Prevention PO Box 602 Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 (267) 809-1775, for questions Sample donations: $25, $50, $100, $200, $500, $1000, $1500, or other amount. For donating, you and/or your organization will get recognized during the show of your selected program. Include a letter with your check noting the following:
- Write your contact information, including your name or organization (for RAP to recognize/thank you).
- Which program you would like your donation to go towards (e.g., Violence/Bullying Prevention, etc.).
- And lastly, if you would like it to be used for a specific school or a community event.
SponsorshipsCorporation, product and organization sponsorships are available, email Sterlenbarr@aol.com for more details. Sponsors will be recognized and a banner/logo and materials may be displayed during the length of the performance. Thank you for your support and for helping to make a difference!